Wednesday, January 2, 2008

November 2007


Auntie Micki came from Denver to see me Thanksgiving weekend!


This is future Uncle Dane - he is marrying my auntie July 18 - I will be a flower girl in the wedding - I am so excited!!


My great aunt Debby came to help me make cookies at the cookie party in Stillwater.


My auntie Kelene helped take care of me while we made cookies.


These are the cookie girls - we make brightly colored frosted sugar cookies - this was the 2nd annual cookie bake off.


This is my little friend Anya Gerlach and her mommy, Kelly - we are going to have lots of fun together!



We went to Aitkin for Thanksgiving this year. We celebrated with Grams at the nursing home in Brainerd.


I had a blast cruising around the vacant chapel.


This is me sharing turkey with Grams.


I am having a good start to the holiday season!

No comments: