Thursday, March 1, 2007

I'm a little star!



This is me today, 3-1-07 - I am getting so grown-up! I am 10.5 weeks old now and I weigh a little over 10 pounds. My 0-3 month clothes fit me perfectly right now. Mommy takes me to "mommy/baby" yoga and pilates on Fridays - I always smile and giggle during the class - it's fun!





I am a very happy, mello baby.





Last night I slept for 12 hours - only waking once for a 15 minute period of time to eat - mommy and daddy were thankful for the sleep - hopefully I can do that again!








I smile and giggle now - and make really cute noises - I am ready to talk :-)




This is me ready to go to baby school - mommy takes me to meet other babies and mommies every Tuesday. I really like baby school - it's fun!!



I was so excited when great Grandma Carolyn Garry came to visit me from Arizona. I am excited to go to Phoenix later in March to meet my great Grandpa Garry too!

1 comment:

Micki said...

I love you Ella!
I had so much fun babysiting you on Thursday while your mommy was getting a much-needed massage! :)
Come visit me soon!
Love Auntie Micki